Tea Party...Official?

Would you considered the Tea Party as your Party Affiliation now that the Tea Party has become an official Party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• When did it become an official Party? I don't recall hearing that. I *think* they might be thinking of getting a little more organized, they realize that becoming totally organized will defeat the purpose of the individual groups. I don't think becoming an actual 3rd party is on the agenda. Good try, though, OP.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I personally prefer white or black teas... I'm not fond of green teas... Although green teas do have a high caffeine content....

just sayin...
    Anonymous

• You are mistaken.... You are spreading a rumor because of your ignorance of the situation. The Tea Party Federation is not a political party. Federation means a collective of like minded groups or people. Meaning many groups who believe in the same thing. The Tea Party Federation has no leader nor are they looking for a presidential candidate to come out of their group. They have come together to stand for the people against the tyranny of the government. They have chosen to band together with many other groups to better be able to counter the fallacies from Liberals and pursue Americas god given freedoms.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I don't have an eagle avatar so I am not part of the clique. I can't answer so I will stay in my question mark clique.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Would you considered the Tea Party as your Party Affiliation now that the Tea Party has become an official Party?

They are not a nationally recognized party.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I can't answer so I will stay in my question mark clique.

Ohhhhh~ Is that the cowardly hide because you can't stand up for your views nor own your words clique? It suits you.. ;oP

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2010