When ur lil girl started riding a bike did it hurt her down there?

My DD (3) got a new bike & twice after riding when she goes pee she says it hurts.
Today it hurt so bad she was crying while on the potty I felt so bad for her!

Did your daughter (or maybe even sons?) get sore down there, or rubbed raw some how by riding a bike?

She is riding a balance bike, not a tricycle or anything like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughters said they hurt till they got uded to it
    meiling515

Answer by meiling515 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• No, we never experienced this. My dd got a bike with training wheels last year and rides it forever. It has never bothered her. ??? Not sure? :(
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• When I started riding a bike without training wheels when I was 6-7, it hurt because it put alot of pressure. Especially if she is sitting on the seat wrong it could be rubbing and making it tender.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 10:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• i had that problem when i was younger, I would suggest getting one of the seat covers filled with gel, if that does not help she may have a bladder infection and all the pressure in the area is causing a bladder spasm, she may just need antibiotics and will be all better ^_^ hope everything goes okay
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• When I was little I always said it hurt to ride, then my mom realized I was leaning forward when I rode and putting almost all my body weight and pressure straight to the urethra. I agree with a previous answer, try getting one of the more comfy seat covers, & watch her and see if maybe she leans real far forward when riding. She may just need to sit more upright when she rides.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 11:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• my son claimed it hurt him so we adjusted the tilt of the seat and it is all better now.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2010