If you could have ANYONE over for dinner who would it be and what would you serve?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 11:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Uncle Warren and I would serve anything he wanted. I love him so and his days are numbered. He is one of these old guys that you could listen to for hours because he has so many stories from the good ole days. But he lives so far away I hardly ever see him.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• the guy i'm totaly in love with but not with. id serve what i made him the night i went over to his house. the cambels recipe with chicken in rice with mushroom soup, but id try to do a better job. and cheese cake.
    Anonymous

• my dad. steak and mashed potatoes and corn on the cob
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My uncle dinky(nickname)... Anything he wanted. And i'd rent Transformers since it was his fravorite cartoon and he passed before he could see the movie.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• "I'd probably have Jesus over for some fried chicken!"
    Anonymous

sweet potatoes for the side dish??
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 11:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• President Obama. Arsenic.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I'd love to have Bill and Hillary Clinton over for dinner. I'd serve oven-fried chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.

I'd also love to have the Obamas as dinner guests. If they consented, I'd have a bbq: bbq ribs, potato salad, sweet potatoes and white bread, along with lemonade. I guess someone will call me a "racist", but I haven't been to a "black" bbq in such a long time. My family used to have them all the time when I was growing up.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I would have my daughter from college come home. She is 4 hours away and has a summer job as camp counsler, and goes right back to school the day after she is done with that job...she won't be home until the holidays.
    So I would want her home for one night and I would make her fav. dish called "party hotdish"
    Anonymous

• Anyone dead or alive....Id invite my late mother in law. Probably make some mustard glazed chicken and a veggie or two.

If it had to be someone alive....Hugh Jackman(and his family) and we'd do steaks on the grill with some veggies and such.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2010