Whats the best game you have played at a bridal shower?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 11:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Guess how many partners she's had before this guy?
    Anonymous

• wow thats just wrong...lol
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 11:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• My favorite was you split everyone up in teams and give each team a roll of toilet paper. Each team chooses one person to decorate and they use the toilet paper to make a wedding dress on that person.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• When everybody arrives, the "game official" tapes the name of a famous Mom to their back. They can only ask yes or no questions tthroughout the shower to guess who they "are" .....the expectant Mother gets her own name on her back. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• We played something called, "I have never....". Its like a drinking game. Ok, so they sat us in a circle, and started with the bride to be. She says something that she has never done. It can be sexual or not. But for instance she says, "I have never had a threesome." And everyone in the circle that HAS had a threesome would have to take a drink. I said, "I have never used handcuffs in bed." and then everyone who has done that has to take a drink. It gets funny, because when some of the ladies keep drinking you think, what a slut!! One of the moms kept drinking everytime and it was funny!! Her daughters were like, OMG mom!!

Some PG comments were like, I have never had a speeding ticket. Or I have never had a kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• They all suck.
    Anonymous