My daughter is on similiac isomil because she was having really bad gas on the similiac advanced she seems to get really bad gas still at a certain time in the evening is the normal or should I look into changing her formula again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried different bottles? The Dr. browns are good for gassy babies
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 11:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Maybe try Enfamil. I know people say, "they're the same thing," but when I had my some on Similac, he was very gassy so I switched to Enfamil and he stopped getting so gassy. Unlike Similac, Enfamil is more powdery and dissolves easier, while Similac is clumpy and doesn't dissolve so easily. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but my son did much better on Enfamil.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I would try the dr browns THEY ARE AMAZING!! also there is the similac called sensitivity RS, my daughter had a lot of issues with gas and spit up etc, when she switched to that it worked wonders. She is four months old and sleeps all night without gas pains waking her up like they used to
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2010