What did you do today?

Did you enjoy your day? Was there anything that could be changed in yourself (attitude) that would make it better tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had a great day!! Me,DH and our son went to a rummage sale to benefit the local animal shelter and found some great bargains, planted a couple of bedding plants in my flowerbed, and played at the park! I hope everyone had a great day as well!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• we bought a dining room table and chairs and ate a meal at a table together for the first time since we moved a month ago. :) it made my day!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Umm try not to be mad at my SO because he is not nearly as clean as I. ex; I grew up with the Cleanliness is next to Godliness mentality, so naturally I have everything spotless & organized...Ughhh I hate when my house has even the slightest bit of chaos...SO no I did not enjoy my day because we just got back from a weeks visit at my mothers....COMPLETE CHAOS WHILE UNPACKING!!!!
    Anonymous

• We cleaned out the garage. Put the winter stuff up and took the summer stuff down. I can't wait to fire up the grill tomorrow!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I really didn't do much today, except some light cleaning. I have cleaned the past few days and the laundry is already done, so today was a lazy day. I worked out and hung out with my daughter all day.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• Nursed my toothache, helped my hubby fix my car. Now I'm alone and it's quiet because he's out watching a fight of some sort. ahhhh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I relaxed today! Slept in until 1:20 PM; my oldest is at his grandparents for the weekend, and my brother in law lives with us so he was up with our younest and his daughter who is a here for a few days. Then I took the kids outside to play for about an hour cuz it was so nice. Ofcourse tomorrow I'll regret my relaxing day since I'll have to play catch up on everything.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2010