OMG Obama suxx0rs!

There, now that there's a question the liberals will bother to open:

What direction do you think the Fed should be taking on US fiscal policy for the next year?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Gee, the libs are so thick around here, I can't get a word in edgewise!!! I did respond on grly's ?, but I would be more than happy to say it again.

cut entitlements
    cut taxes
    start a flat tax
    get federal gov't out of the private sector and let the free market get to work.

Easy - peasy! Now, could one of the libs let the WH know, cause I know O won't listen to little ole me!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:13 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Nice try.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• ROFL.......

cut entitlements
    cut taxes
    start a flat tax
    get federal gov't out of the private sector and let the free market get to work

^YUP... And There are about 2-3 Federal Agencies that do not need to exsist. Give the power back to the states.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:27 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I think they already blew it when they doled out all that money(our money) to corporations instead of putting it into the pockets of the people. What they shoul;d have done instead,was prosecute for mismanagement. The people built this country to begin with and will do it again. We don't need to sanction behemoth size companies that dole out mega bonuses to the fat on top and starve the workers at the bottom.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I believe the Fed should maintain the lower interest rates, until the economy improves (job market) then be ready to raise the interest rate slowing if inflation becomes a problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• If Obama . could end the Republicans' ill-considered and idiotic Iraq War, the government could save $100 billion per year - not to mention thousands of U.S. troops' lives.

But Wall Street types don't go in much for military service, do they? Poor kids dying in a rich man's war.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• "If Obama . could end the Republicans' ill-considered and idiotic Iraq War, the government could save $100 billion per year - not to mention thousands of U.S. troops' lives."

While I agree, don't forget Obama EXPANDED the war in Afghanistan, so even if he ever gets around to ending the war in IRAQ, we will still be spending billions in AFGHANISTAN. Trust me, he won't be bringing our troops home anytime soon. Our unemployment rate would skyrocket, and that just wouldn't look good.

I want to start with giving all government employees making over $70,000 a year taking a 20% paycut, starting with the POTUS on down. What's good for the doctors is good for the government.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Wasn't it a democratic congress that went to war?......

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• tyme yes the democratic congress voted for the war but you know nevermind that fact lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• banging head into wall

Though I REALLY think they need to make an icon of a Sweetpea beating a dead horse.

Anonymous