dd got this amazing haircut today and highlights

My son will not stop ragging on his older sister. I finally sent him up to his room. He will be 16 in July. I told him he was being rude and mean to his older sis.....She and I are on cloud nine with the transition...I know I raised him better then this,,,and you know,,that she values his opinion,,,,I guess thats where Im going with this,,,she so much values her brothers opinion b/c they are so close, she so deserves this transformation, and she is glowing,,I have never seen her like this,,the confidence is amazing. Son is back in time out,,,yes you heard me,.,time out,,,he can sit in his room till school starts back up on frickin Tuesday,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Sometimes teenagers can be difficult. The only thing I can think of is that he might be jealous.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:34 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Maybe he is jealous because she got something special and he didn't?
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• My dd helped me with spring cleaning this week. that is why I gave her the hair salon appt. She kicked my bootie into action,,and son knows that!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2010