what should i do?

i feel like i am losing my mind.
myboyfriend is in jail.
my family are hell raisers
my mom only knows me if one of her kis have money.
She is the devil.
imfeeling depressed because of illness andfamily.
She acts like a child (mom

Should i just do the best i can and forget family and man?

I need help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Sweetie, it sounds like you already know the answer. Sometimes making a clean break and fresh start is the only way to move forward in life. If your family is as dysfunctional as this, they are only bringing you down. And a boyfriend in jail, right now isn't a boyfriend.
    You are a strong woman who deserves the best, and you can make those choices for yourself. I am assuming as you are on CM you have a child, think of the message you want them to receive -is it that they should put up with crappy treatment, or that they should stand up for themselves and expect to be treated well. If your Mom can't do that then she can't be in your life, same to others who treat you this way. You are depressed because of all this, and making a new life can surely only improve that
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I went through this EXACT situation, it took alot, and it was hard, but I just held my head high, and said goodbye to everyone else and kept my mind on me and my child. And it was the BEST thing I ever did. If you need someone to vent to - I been there. So feel free to message me.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:27 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• i think you shouldnt forget about your family and especially your mom no matter what or how she is . I'm sure she cares about you even if she doesnt show it. now about the b/f if he is the type that always goes back o jail i would say leave him!{but if hes not and you love him stay strong and wait for him to get out !} try to distract yourself by going out or do something so you are not always thinking about it. good luck hun.
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 12:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2010