pregnancy . need some advice please .

So i had sex on march 14. I ovulated march 15. A week or so later i been having period like cramps but no period. I woke up one morning and there was a little bit of blood. So i was suppose to get my period on march 25th but nothing. I took a test and it was negative. So im almost 3 weeks late now and i took another test and it was negative . My symptoms are .. Tiredness,
Cramping, smelling alot, and my boobs hurt .

jjbabi01

Asked by jjbabi01 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to a clinic and have a test done. it could be stressing about being pregnant
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• if you've done two tests and they are negative you should see a Dr to at least address the other symptoms - what do you mean smelling alot??
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Definately go and have a blood test done to confirm whether you are or are not. Sounds like you very well could be to me. But you need to know ASAP. Good luck!!!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 1:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I had the neg test when I was pregnant with my daughter seven years ago and I took nine test only three came out postive go to a free clinc and find out. I was in the same boat you were and I am three days late and I took a test and it came out neg. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I was showing negetive at 8 months ... i was obviously pregnant. I can never get a good answer with home tests
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Thank you guys soooo much .! That means alot .!
    jjbabi01

Answer by jjbabi01 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Usually when I see posts like this I tell them that a negative HPT typically means you aren't pregnant. A lot of time the symptoms of PMS are very similar to the early pregnancy symptoms so some women psych themselves out thinking they are pregnant when they aren't, but if you really have a more sensitive sense of smell you should contact your dr tomorrow. Good luck.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2010