took a hpt and came out neg

I took a hpt yesterday while hubby was gone and it came out neg but I still have not had my period and I was supose to start on the 8th of this month, now what is the chanves that I am pregnant? Please no bashing. My cylces are messed up one month I can start on the 28th day and another I will start on the 32nd day any advice would be helpful, I have been to doctors and they have tld me nothing. Please no bashing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would wait a week and test again. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I would wait until after the 32nd day and test again.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 1:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Sorry about the negative, try again in a week.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 1:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I was the same way so I wasn't sure if I was, or if it was going to come later that month. Like they all said above try again in a couple weeks. Most doctors wont see you until your about 8 weeks anyways....Good luck ;)
    fireundertheice

Answer by fireundertheice at 2:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• If you have irregular periods then it maybe irregular again. Test once a week if you don't get your period. Some people have tested negative even until they are even three or more months pregnant. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Wait a week and retest. I have irregular periods and didn't get a positive with DD until almost eight weeks in.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 9:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• what kind of test did you use?
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 10:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• definitely wait and test again, but there still is the chance you are not pregnant. I was the same exact way. My periods were so messed up and the doctor could never give me an answer, honeslty for me it was just stress. It is very likely it could be the same thing for you, and if its not stress it doesnt mean there is something wrong with you, sometimes a womans body just likes to keep her guessing lol. Good luck!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:36 AM on Apr. 11, 2010