How does this happen!?

The past two days I have been following a news story here about a man who ran over his own son during an arguement with his wife. The child is four months old, so the kid did not get underneath the car. On top of that the Dad was sane enough to get his son and drive him to a hospital, stop lights show him waiting there for 3 minutes at one. The mother took a second car and stopped for a drink. how can you do that with your Child? I would loose it, and how did the kid get there in the first place, the child can not move yet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That makes no sense to me at all.
    What the hell was the baby doing on the ground?
    Why didn't they call 911 instead of taking their time to get to the hospital?
    What if the baby had a broken back or neck? They could have killed it by moving it.

Where is this happening???
    Do you have a link to a news article?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• This happened in Tampa FL. Not everything I have posted has been released yet. This was my friends nephew. I could not imagine going through this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• My guess is they were fighting outside and the mother put the baby down while she was arguing with her husband not paying attention to where she put him down at and that's why she stopped for the drink. That is terrifying. Poor baby. I would loose my mind too. :(
    I'm interested in this article as well. where can we find this at?
    fireundertheice

Answer by fireundertheice at 2:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• http://www.10newsonline.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=129472&catid=8 I saw it on the news yesterday i about cried, i would not be sane enough to drive
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 2:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• this is tragic. their baby is dead. the babys should never have been that close to them fighting
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 12:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Omg that is terrible!
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 7:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2010