What to do with my first...

car!!! I may have it fixed tomorrow and ready to drive. I have never had a car before and only drove very few times. I feel kinda overwhelmed at the idea of having a car and freedom. It kills me to be stuck at home all day with no options to go anywhere. But now that I am about to gain that freedom.. i have no idea what to do!!! So ladies... what should I do with it or how did you get over your first time driving fears?? Or anything related to this?? Uhg.. I am so excited but nervous.. Is that dumb of me??

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bought my first car when I was 16 with my own money. My first trip in it was to go to McD's wtih my best friend on our way to the movies. :) I felt soooo cool! lol
    Have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Just remember, you do not need to allow other drivers to intimidate you. Set your own pace and don't feel bad about pulling over and letting a ignorant or dangerous driver go on ahead of you. Last year was a very bad year for me, my husband ha passed andthe car was giving me tons of problems and had no money andso I tried to nurse the car through so I could get to work and there was absolutely no compassion on the road, even tough they could just as easily, gone around instead of riding my bumper.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Your car will eat more than you do. You will find that you don't go and do as much as you think you will because it wants to be fed often. Gas is expensive. That will limit your freedom.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2010