Crazy Dreams!!!

Anyone had crazy dreams while pregnant? I was dreaming that I walked out of a village inn and was holding a laughing baby. I saw in detail the Blue eyes and the dark brown hair, and the baby even laughed just like my husband. It was fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• last night i had a nightmare! in my dream, i was pregnant with triplets. 2 girls and a boy. omg..i would die with 3 babies! lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I had an extremely vivid dream during the early part of my first pregnancy that I was holding my baby and saw what she looked like and knew she was a girl. Through my whole pregnancy I just knew she was a girl from that dream....so sure that I agreed with my husband at the time that he could name the baby if it was a boy and I could name her if she was a girl. Since I knew she was a girl I didn't give a hoot at the God-awful name he chose (Lance Oliver....ick!). She's a girl and her name is Sylvia Lynn :)

I had PTSD with my second pregnancy and had horribly vivid nightmares from the terrible event that took place in my second trimester.

With my third pregnancy I craved fruit like a man in the desert craving water so I always had dreams of various delicious fruits that were succulent and juicy and delicious!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2010