Not so much a question,,but we got rid of a perv tonight

We had a bad guy in cm tonight,,he was talking about his sons penis size and what our sons penis sizes where,,,,,I stuck it out with this cm question as so many of my sisters did,,,,we know we where dealing with a man,,,not a mom,,,between us alerting cm and us calling him on his question to cm,,,,he deleted his disgusting question. I wish we had a 911 alert botton for cm, where we could just push one botton and the bad guys would be gone.,..thank you cm for getting this bad guy out as fast as you did,,momma knows all,,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• thank god!!!!!! now i can go to bed in peace LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I saw that post and was disgusted by it. Thank yall for doing what you did. It makes me sad you know? Kids are so helpless and vulnerable, I don't even know why someone would even joke about that.
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 4:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I'm glad the freak is gone. Sadly though I don't think it is for good. Creeps like that don't give up and he resembles paedophile behaviour. He also commented on mine and another moms child's pics, and names. At least we think it was OP I don't think a normal person saying our kids are so cute would go anon. The guy is a freaking sick o. If he comes back report report report.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• By the way alexis was correct the account name she gave was deleted.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Glad there gone :) That was just wrong in so many ways. Good work!!
    fireundertheice

Answer by fireundertheice at 5:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• snaking at night there was one from someone OP they answered right below me. Creepy!
    fireundertheice

Answer by fireundertheice at 5:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• It keeps us moms in cm up way longer into the night then we should stay up,,,we are moms this is what we do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Everyone know there are more them moms on here sometimes. Teen, men, females that do not have children. Did you expect anything else. This is just reality on cafe mom. IMO

Answer by louise2 at 7:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• its the internet, so yu need to be prepared that people like that WILL see your kids, and make an educated choice on what to reveal here. its public-cm cannot possibly catch/block them all, polus then they just come back. so again, as moms"what we do" is make choices what we would want a potential pediphile to see, and act accordingly.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:27 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• PPL ARE STRANGE IN GENERAL.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2010