What does this mean?? **sexually explicit**

My bf usually can go for an hour, sometimes two (so can I). He talks about how he "can" go for 6 hrs (or used to anyways)... Tonight he was talking to me about wanting to go all night, but then he finished after about 15 minutes... What does it mean if he suddenly finished so quickly? I'm used to him going for a lot longer. He got me looking forward to a long night, (I even got a babysitter) so like WTF??? I'm asking this as he's passed out on the couch next to me. :( I'm still horny :(

(P.S. I'm not complaining about 15 minutes, as my ex-husband was a 'minute-man', I just want to know what would cause the sudden change. We've been having sex at LEAST every other day for the past 3 months and the shortest he has gone is 45 minutes on a bad night..)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• him talking about it probably got him turned on and that's why he finished, my bf will do that all the time, he'll start talking about something he wants to do to me, but then before we have time to do it, he'll finish :-/
    Anonymous

• Sexually expliicit,,,it means to have sex in the great outdoors, often,,,and for long periods of times, which means bf needs viagra,,,,remember to use condoms
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• My DH does that sometimes too. I think the get turned on at the mere thought of 6 hours of sex and end up with self inflicted premature ejaculation....lol. I think it's like verbal foreplay or something. I just nod and agree...and try not to say "That's it??" at the end....lol
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 7:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• 15 min is not premature ejaculation lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I know lots of men masturbate before long nights of sex to keep them going longer. Maybe he does normally and didn't this time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• he was prolly turned on way before from talking about it like the post above says .......and when it got time he went a little quicker!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2010