What would be the best thing to do?

I'm moving out of my exboyfriends house this week, but still in love with him. He broke up with me, says he doesn't love me anymore. I did mess up, I was so obsessed with getting married for a couple months and even before that it was on my mind a lot. He kind of started it, by telling me he was going to propose and then he didn't, so I got upset and was pretty mean for a while. We had a talk about, I realized what I did was wrong, apologized and everything was going great. Then this. I think he just thought I wanted it so bad and more than anything I was excited then disappointed. I really just wanted him, I've been married and I already have a child, before him I didn't want to ever get married and he changed my mind by being so amazing I couldn't help but think it would work. Anyway, I'd like to get him back. I will still move and we can live apart, but I'd like him to change his heart about me. cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• If something is ment to be it will, you can't MAKE someone feel a certain way in their own heart.If he had stayed & didn't truley love you what kind of life would that be for you or your child.Sometimes you have to pick up what is left of our hearts and pride & walk away & reform from ALL contact & if he comes around again you'll know.Trust me.In the meen time love your child and you will ALWAYS be loved back!~HUGS~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• cont.. Since this is the last time we'll live together. Should I stay close and continue being friends like I've been trying(we are getting along really well) or should I be too busy? I just read on a couple websites that I should do that, but it wasn't when you live together. Once I move out, I plan to keep from calling him. I've told him how I feel about him and I don't want to be the needy annoying ex that is constantly there. He needs the space to miss me, but I thought it'd be good for him to have some really nice memories, not the ones when I first found upset and was so upset I couldn't speak with him for 2 days, then I would talk with him and always ended up crying. We've had a couple of days since where we've really gotten along well, most of the time one of us is always busy though. He really is a fantastic guy, even in this he's been wonderful. I know I screwed up, I've explained why, which I'm not sure he believes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• he mentioned getting married, and you wanted to get married and acted so. You were just being honest.
    I spent way too much time in my twenties hoping a man would change his attitude about me and he didn't. I was looking towards changing so many things about myself to try and make it work..
    I finally came to my senses and started joining clubs and getting my mind off of him.
    I now live in a wonder area that my ex didn't- He still lives in our home town in a drugged up area where he gets to be the witness to murders- literally.
    finding someone that loved me was the best move I made-
    please don't waste time on him. I know it's hard now, but you really can feel differently over time.
    If I can, you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2010