has anyone seen the comercial of sarah palin's daughter bristol about being a young mother.how hard it has been for her. She has a great support team. I think it is a good message for all young kids to see.

purecountry1

Asked by purecountry1 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree. If she has the support system that she has and it is still hard, what will it be like if you don't have it as "good".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I think the whole thing is crap>>>sorry but I wish the whole family would get out of the spotlight and tend to their own problems in private. I do not want Bristol or her mom being any sort of role model for anyone...esp young girls!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Um... did I need someone to tell me how stupid of a thing it was for her to do? NOPE! Teen pregnancy has always BEEN BAD. What makes her so different? Um, because reality has set in? I don't think so... too bad, so sad for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• To bad there are many like ANON... who hate palin and her family for absolutely no reason. You can see commercials and shows done by other celebs and thats ok but not from Bristol Palin who has lived the situation and can give real time thoughts and ideas. Yeah Anon, thats terrible. People let their kids watch MTV stupid shows on celebs lives and they let them read those crazy celeb magazines and listen to that gross music but Bristol palin trying to do a good thing is Baaad?
    I think anyone who comes out and talks to people, especially kids about their real life mistakes is good.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I don't realluy care for the Palin family, but I think it is a good ad. I don't see why people are so upset its not like she is the first girl to get pregnant as a teen, and I don't think because she did she is stupid.
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 11:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I haven't but honestly do you think one teenaged mother is going to make one bit of difference? She's just another dumb girl who got knocked up. That's how teenaged girls see it. All the ones having sex see the pregnant ones as the dumb ones. If Sarah Palin had wanted to show a message to teens she would have talked her daughter in to placing her child up for adoption.
    Anonymous

• Its horrible she's basically saying she regrets her baby. Sure there are women of all ages who regret having kids and there are thousands of teen moms who do not regret it! Shame on her
    Anonymous

• I think it is always sad when the message is how hard it has been and to think before you act. Why don't we have comercials to think before we act, rather than after it is too late?
    Anonymous