totally opposite sex lives

Me and my fiancé have great sex. just very different. hes more tradition and i'm allot more CURIOUS. Ill try just about anything without many limits. Ive done aot of things he wouldn't ever want to do previous to our relation. I get bored with the regular sex but i don't think i can convince him to do much more, Hes a very macho military Alpha male. Help! What do I do to get him out of the traditional sex rut.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I hate it when these (or possibly the one) anonymous person always says that there is something wrong with you for enjoying sex and you're going to lose your spouse and you have no trust; blah blah blah It is not wrong to have fun sex and explore in the bedroom, that's part of trusting your partner. OP-Have you asked him what he's willing to do? Try telling him what you'd like to do, and he may surprise you and be into it. It may not be something he would have thought of on his own, since he's more traditional, but doesn't mean he won't do it, especially if you like it and it makes you happy
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 11:34 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• odd. I didn't know there were men like that. Will he watch porn? maybe you guys can watch it together and try somethings that you see. Try getting him out of his comfort zone little by little, he may find he really likes it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Ummmmmm.... If porn or otherwise has to come into a relationship, THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP. A relationship has to be based on love and TRUST! If you take that away, YOU HAVE NOTHING. You are not an animal... gain some self control woman! Your husband is totally fine. You should enjoy him, now you are going to lose him!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• go to sex therapy. OR bitch at him until he tried something new. He might like it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Get him drunk, then try some of the things you like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• i agree with meandmybabes about the anon poster saying there is something wrong, its not like you are threatening to go out and cheat on him! however i would make sure you work this issue out BEFORE getting married, sex is a very important part of a normal healthy relationship and your needs need to be met as do his, maybe find a middle ground some where
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• @meandmybabes. girl u no ppl like the anonymous bitch had to post anonymous. scary chicks need to get off the site.
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 7:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• My husband is the same way, he's a little uptight about sex and totally content with "making love" every single time. I love that about him, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just want to have a lil fun with him... nothing too crazy. In five years of this the best I can say is talk to him about it, ask him questions until you find what different things turn him on. That's what I do with my hubby, and I've found a few of his weak spots which opened up a few small windows in the bedroom for us. He's macho military too, and every time I find out something new about him sexually it feel like it's such a huge accomplishment, lol, totally worth the effort though. There's a fun sex life in there hiding, it's just up to us to bring it out... good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2010