pray for my marriage

Please pray for my marriage. If things don't get better, I'm afraid a divorce will be in my future. I believe God can heal my marriage and soften my husbands heart. I guess I just need some prayer warriors on my side :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I say stop the praying and FIX the problems yourself.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• of course I will pray for you.
    it took courage to ask for that and the pp is rude and God help her if she ever asks for help. i dont understand why people get off on being rude and mean, sure your mom was impressed pp(shakes head) just mean....
    i will pray that your hubby softens and that you both find each other aagain. good luck mama(hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I agree with Ihartu, it is time to start working on the problems and not expecting God to fix things.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 10:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I will pray for you, but I do suggest you work on yourself to be the woman the bible guides you to be before giving up. Often times we focus on others and their faults because it is easier than claiming or working on our own. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• ladies, i'm sure she is doing everything she can to save her marriage, but would love some help from God. Nothing wrong with that. My marriage was saved because my husband read God's word. OP, i prayed for you and your hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Yes I will prayer. Prayer and action combined are very powerful.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• She would not have to stop praying in order to examine herself and her part.Some just want to discourage a relationship with God altogether.That is really rude.OP I agree that you should be sure that you are examining the issues in your marriage and doing what you can to rectify anything causing issues that may be coming from yourself.You could already be doing so I just thought i'd mention that is all.I will pray for your marriage.
    Anonymous

• Those who are blinded to God's power will never know the miracles of prayer! Have faith sister and keep praying, open your heart to what the Lord lays on it and let the Spirit guide you as to what to do. Read your Bible and talk with a trusted (female) elder who can keep your matters private but help direct you in your marriage. Receive what the Lord reveals to you. Praying for you both now.
    Anonymous

• I pray for you guys. And don't listen to those that say not to pray or not to let God in. We can only do things through God :) So pray and pray hard and when an opportunity comes up you grab it and don't let go. God bless
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I have said a prayer and asked to St. Joseph to look over and guide you.
    gbaby01

Answer by gbaby01 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2010