extreme tired

This is my 2nd pregnancy... I have an almost 2 year old. I am 8 weeks prego. I remember being tired last time, but I feel like it's extreme this time. I try and get to bed early like 9:00 or so, and rest when I can, but I just wake up still tired. The tired stuff just hit me like a week ago. Anyone else have this?

cschwanger

Asked by cschwanger at 11:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Definitely. Your second pregnancy is so much harder when you have a little one. With your first you can nap or sleep in but your second you got a little bundle of energy waiting to be feed and entertained! It helps if your hubby will take the child for the day sometimes so you can rest.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Yup. I'm 20 weeks in on #2 with a 3 year old, and I STILL feel it most days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• yes i will b 8 week on thursday and i have a almost 3 yr old and a one yr old and i go to bed at 8 everynight and up at 7 30 ish and im SOOO tiered and of course my kids dont think naps are ok lol so i am going all day!! good luck momma and congrats
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Also remember that anemia is a common problem in pregnancy, so be sure to mention it to your doc, especially if you have a history of anemia in the past.
    Anonymous

• I remember it with all my pregnancy's. It was just easier when I did not have a little one to care for. I could come home from work and lay on the couch.
    Anonymous