Are you a Christian? If so, try this...it will bless you.

http://www.vtaide.com/lifeskills/new_image.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not a Christian, but I only accept blessings from Yahweh not websites. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Daphna...Don't you think God can use other means (people, sites, books etc) to bless you. and speak to you?
    Anonymous

• Daphne then why do you tell people Blessings ... I mean dont you think that God can bless people by using you as a vessel to say blessings on a website?

see my point?

Wow this is a blessing awesome website... I will post it on my facebook !

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• No that would make this website an idol, and that would cause me to sin against Yah. When I tell people Yahweh bless or blessings, I do it as a request from Yah. There are no similarities. But Yahweh is our judge, I only answer to him. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Daphna...I love my God...he has chosen me and loves me dearly and I am thankful for all the things he blesses me with which includes people sites books service messages etc. Use uses other means to bring his message to me and equipe me during my walk. God is great all the time...all the time God is great!! John 3:16
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Agreed. We are the body of Christ and He uses us to bless others. Encourage each other in the Lord, you know?
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2010