How to use a "Comal"???

Hispanics use it to cook "Tortillas" oh I love tortillas but I am not hispanic my dh is hispanic but I am not my MIL gave me this double comal to use to make tortillas so far so good but today I tried to make pancakes on it and omg it all just stuck on there :( I am so dissapointed...I guess I'll just make my pancakes the way I usually do...Just wanted to do something different I guess...What would you do?

I tried spraying PAM but it didn't help much they got stuck the only thing that did help was BUTTER.

I appreciate your help...Man it's funny when you are not familiar with another race background but we learn right...lol I love learning something new we all do everyday right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if its made out of cast iron you need to season it before using it. You can look up different seasoning methods online.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2010