Just this week i noticed that i got really really tired at work. cont..

Like i've been there 2 weeks. First week i was fine i could keep up, but this week i am there for the first 2 hours and i wanna go back to bed. i do get the 8 hours of sleep. I work like 5 hour shifts, its so weird cus i just get that sleepy feeling, ex. Eyes start getting tired, i start getting cranky, then i get really emotional when i get home. I;m not aware that im pregnant........ oh also, i dont think its normal to be bloated all 6 days after my period.... like i cant put some of my jeans on or work pants!!! & at work we have all sorts of pop and ect, but i always go for the raspberry ice tea, i drink about 5 mugs full of it and its a 20Oz mug! also to add.... I work at Burger king, never in my life have i ever liked eating there, it just grossed me out, but now im like HEY!!! make me a cheeseburger! and fries!..... its weird how im acting lately.... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• six days after your period you are not even ovulating yet (in theory). You wouldn't be pregnant yet. If that was even the question...Wait...what was the question.
    Anonymous

• Beef and white foods, like white bread and french fries, can make you feel sluggish; so can being dehydrated. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day, eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables (in at least three different colors); eat two servings of legumes and 5-6 servings of whole grains.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• oh nooooo i dont eat the food there YUCK! no i chew gum while i work cus i see what we make and it grosses me out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2010