Can you get early prego signs. If I am prego I am no more than a month, but I have a lot of signs.

tender breasts
morning sickness
nausea
fatigue
frequent bathroom trip
food cravings and sick from certain food smells

cutiepiequack

Asked by cutiepiequack at 1:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Actually everything but nausea and morning sickness shows up right around the time most women are wondering why they're late. Morning sickness usually doesn't start until you're six weeks along. Have you missed your period? That's a pretty reliable sign.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Morning sickness were usually my first signs that I was pregnant - even before I missed my periods.

Answer by missanc at 1:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• *was

• I was less than a month when I began getting "morning" sickness with my oldest daughter. I thought it was the flu or something. I was suprised when I found out I was pregnant, when I went to the dr for medication for the flu.
    addictedtoAVON

Answer by addictedtoAVON at 3:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I aws only 4.5 weeks when I started having breast tenderness, frequent potty breaks, sensitivity to smells and fatigue.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• At 4 weeks pregnant the only things I had were sore nipples not breast and lots of discharge. Then around week 6 the morning sickness started and then the tender breast, loss of appetite and so on.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2010