Do you smoke Look in side

Do you smoke? Do you make your own Cigs with filter If not why not? Its allot cheaper like 10 bucks a carton Would you consider it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it's a lot cheaper to just not smoke at all
    My grandpa quit cold turkey after 40 years of smoking ...20 years later he died of lung cancer.
    I quit cold turkey. almost 3 years ago and DH quit cold turkey almost 2 years ago.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I am a smoker and I have made my own cigarrette for about 3 years and yes you are right i save about $25-30 a month. Packs of cigs in my state are $57.00 a carton I get a can and box of tubes for 40.00 every week in a half.
    Anonymous

• I quit. I havent' smoked in almost 3 years. I miss it sometimes, but now that I've quit, I'm ging to try to stay "quit". I call myself a recovering smoker.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• A bag of tobacco here is 16.95 makes 2 1/2 cartons boxes of tubes 200 per box 2.49 and cartons of off brand already made are 35 and 50+ for the good brands

Anonymous