Are you able to....

Are you able to be friends with an ex-boyfriend whom you still have feelings for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• that would spell T R O U B L E(well depending the situation, does he have gf, do u have a SO, does he have feelings for u?)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• We both have feelings for each other...but right now we think its best to remain friends...we are not dating anyone else right now but we both made it clear that we would be hurt if the other one starts dating...
    Anonymous

• why arent you together if theres no one else in the pic and u both have feelings for eachother.?
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I am still friends with all my x's. It can be done it all depends on what type of feelings you have. Life is to short to hold a grudge.
    Anonymous

• I never have. I've tried but it just didn't work

Answer by admckenzie at 5:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Yes. And recently he got remarried. I am very happy for him. I care about him and want the very best for him. Last month his new wife was transferred 1500 miles away, he moved with her - at the going away party we had a private moment where we hugged and hugged and hugged - we said nothing, but the connection in our eyes said it all. He is happy for me, and I am happy for him - we couldn't make it together, but there isn't anything wonderful that we don't want for each other. I am at peace and I know he is too.
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

• We are not together because he is ready to settle down and get married and I am divorced and not ready to make that step at the moment.
    Anonymous