What does your SAHM schedule consist of?

scnyuma

Asked by scnyuma at 4:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cleaning.......cleaning.............and more cleaning.........lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• wake up, dress dd, feed dd, do dishes, sneak in a load of laundry, play with dd until lunch, then make lunch for dd and dh, do dishes again, another load of laundry, play with dd while folding laundry and putting it away, make dinner for family, put dd in the tub, brush her teeth, put her on the potty before bed, get the pull-up on for night time, read 1-5 books, turn out the light and say goodnight, do dinner dishes, one more load of laundry and scratch DH's back so he can go to sleep.

Yes, we go through a lot of laundry!!! On weekends I don't do any because it's family time so it's kind of catch up all week long plus those specialty washes!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I really do not have a schedule.
    I just pretty much do whatever I want, when I want.
    I am a SAHM. But I only have one child and he is 17 years old.
    I'm pretty much to the no schedule, back to having my time be my time stage of the game :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Playing with my daughter, taking care of her, cleaning when she lets me, and going to class 3 nights a week. Whenever I can I sneak in school work.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 4:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Mon-Fri 6:30am, up and get our boys off to the bus by 7:30. While they are at school I'm running errands, taking care of the house, yard, mowing, dogs, paying bills, watch TV for an hour at 11am. Then at 3:30 they return home, homework, play a game, or outside, cook supper, dishes, then maybe let them watch a bit of TV, then showers, and bedtime at 8pm. Then I take a shower, talk to Hubby on the phone or online (he's away working on the road). Then in bed by 10pm, read for a little bit, and then start all over again the next day. On weekends we just mainly do stuff around the house, play outside, watch movies, sleep in, etc.. If Dads home we go rock crawling in our jeep, and soon we will be taking our jet ski's out to play.. Can't wait for that!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• When hubby is working...oh boy. (Luckily he hasn't had any for awhile..or not LUCKILY...but...oh nevermind. lol). Wake up, change dd's diaper, make dd breakfast, allow her to watch 1-2 cartoons so I have time to eat and get dressed, put dd's clothes on, change channel, make coffee, put clothes to wash, play with dd, sit down to do a few mins of work, talk to dd, few more mins of work, make dd lunch, have coffee, dry clothes and start new load, dd goes to play and I do work for a bit, spend mommy time with dd then put her for nap, go back to work during nap time, give dd snack, start dinner, put away clean clothes and dry wet ones, finish dinner, eat with dd and dh, sometimes I wash dishes LOL, let dd play outside for a few minutes, dh gives dd a bath while I work or pick up, help get dd dressed for bed, good night kisses and hugs, dh reads dd story, finish work, take shower, bed. Schoolwork is thrown in somewhere!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Up at 6 to feed the baby. Wake 3 year old up at 6:45 to get dressed and eat breakfast. Drive him to school. Come home put baby in jogging stroller and run 8 miles. Usually get back from running by around 9:15. Put baby down for nap. Have coffee and breakfast. Take a shower. Clean whatever needs to be cleaned that day. Put load of laundry in. At 11:20 the bus drops off my 3 year old from school. After that we usually all go somewhere....playground, waterpark, childrens museam, zoo, Chick-Fil-A,....anywhere where my very energized 3 year old can run around, play and use up some of that energy. On the way home from where ever we've gone I'll stop and do grocery shopping or any errands I need to do. Get home at around 4 and get ready to start making dinner which is usually at about 6 or 6:30. Then it's baths brush teeth, watch some tv and go to bed (for the kids not me).
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I'm a proud SAHGM :) That's a stay-at-home-grandmother :)
    Well, with a 14 month old granddaughter who is VERY active, I make her my little "helper" in whatever I do. She has a toy vacuum to use when I vacuum, she "helps" put the dishes away (I give her a plastic bowl and she plays with it), I play a game of sweeping at her toes when I sweep the floor, she "helps" me with the laundry by pushing the button on the dryer that shuts the light off (she is SO fascinated by this!), I give her baths, get her dressed, let her play on the floor while I change her crib sheet, block the entrances to the office so she'll stay in here while I work on my college assignments, take her everywhere I go, and just take care of her every need. I take my showers before she wakes up or while she naps and I bring her to the bathroom with me during the day. She's my daily sunshine!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I like to lay on the couch in the gown I wore for 2 days and eat potato chips and laugh at the working mom neighbors.
    Anonymous