Christian Groups on Cafemom?

I know there are many christian groups on here, but I am not sure which is for me. I just recently started going to church again. I am trying to take this slow so that I dont overwhelm myself. I am very good about jumping into things and going full steam ahead without really feeling a situation or decision out. So, I am looking for a christian group where I can ask advice, discuss my successes, and learn some too. I like my new church. I am starting their membership class next week! I am excited! So, if you could tell my a group you think would be good for me and why, that would be AWESOME! I appreciate it!

aly38914290

Asked by aly38914290 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is a really good Bible Study group called Digging Deeper Bible Study. I think they are great bunch of women.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I've heard that Sisters in Spirit is a good Christian group

...but i am not Christian so don't take my word for it. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• We have a group Rejoicing in the Word of the Lord... Come Join and we will talk and help u :) God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2010