When did you start noticing you were really moody when you got pregnant?

I'm not even sure how far along i am yet, but i just go off the deep end! i cried this morning, and i wanna kill hubby, and just go to bed at 1 in the afternoon!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• before if saw the plus. lol the first time the first trimester was the worst though. i hope this one is the same way.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• we all do haha..we're impossible to deal with when we're pregnant....i really do feel sorry for the SO's that have to deal with us
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• The very first month I was pregnant. It doesn't take long...its all about your hormones increasing to support a baby.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Being pregnant has acually made me less moody then before, my bf likes it lol.
    Anonymous

• It all set in around the 7th or 8th week for me and I have not been nice to hubby every since lol and Im 9 months pregnant. However with my first pregnancy I was as nice as can be so every ones different.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• with ds- third trimester. i knew hubby wasnt going to be ther and it turned me into a witch! i was scared to do it alone. but he came way early and both mom and mil made it.

2- before the positive. ive been a complete physco! my hubby may kill me before the end. lol
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 5:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• just maybe a week ago I'm starting to get really bitchy. I try to control it but the littlest thing pisses me off! I hate it!
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 6:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• with dd, i didnt get moody. with this one im on an emotional rollercoaster. sometimes i'm on cloud nine, other times im biting his head off..then other times im crying..its crazy.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• With my first 4, not really ever. But with this one, I was emotional from the very beginning and have stayed that way so far (I'm 26 weeks). I'm not moody - I don't go off on my dh or anything, but just about anything can start the tears.

Answer by missanc at 6:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I was a crazed emotional trainwreck for my entire pregnancy with both of my pregnancies. I'm surprised my husband stuck around. Really.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2010