How do I do after this???

our whole family has scabies..how the heck do I clean everything up after this??? it says to wash all clothes in VERY hot water and dry them on high heat after treatment but what about other stuff?? like our couch and bed and stuff..how do I fix that stuff?? how do I clean it so were not re-infected

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd say rent a steam cleaner!! Good luck!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I agree with the steam cleaner.

Godd luck!!!
    Anonymous

• yep a steam cleaner is good i had a friend that had this and she rented a steam cleam but it worked so good she ended up buying her own..good luck
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 7:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• my SIL just had the same problem. She bought the steam cleaner and sprayed all the bedding and everything with that spray they make for lice. It's been about a month and she hasn't had anymore problems.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 7:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• There are bug bombs for lice that you can set off in each room to treat the whole house.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2010