Who would you like to praise for this glorious day? and all the blessing in your life? I wanted to give every one a chance to give thanks to who ever you praise. It is not fair to ask you to praise who I do or make a post in praising only who I do. So please take your turn and praising who ever or what ever you do. Enjoy, and no bashing.

I would like to thank god for all my blessing and this beautiful day.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Myself. Not such a glorious day here it's raining, but the grass needs it so I won't complain. All the blessings I have were made or earned by my husband and myself. So I will praise my hubby for being a good provider to me and the kids.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

That's really sweet I love that answer!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• My kids, for staying out of my way today so I could get 5 loads of laundry done, dishes, cleaning the kitchen and living room organizing the linen closet and painting my (and their) nails. WOOHOO. I got a lot done
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I give praise to mother earth for this glorious day! It was so beautiful, and my family and I had a wonderful day enjoying it at the park.
    I give thanks to my DH who works so hard, so that I can stay home with my kids. I give thanks to the sun for it's warmth and the wind for it's coolness on my skin. I give thanks and praise to my children for making me laugh and smile, and for showing me unconditional love.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I join sahmamax2 in praising the earth for giving everything upon it life and for making this day beautiful. I may doubt the existence of an intelligent designer, but all of us can agree that we would not be here without the fruitfulness of the earth. I praise myself for accomplishing all that I have--I have gained strength and peace in my life journey, as well as knowlege. I praise my husband of 43 years and the love and support he has always given me. I praise my children. I am proud of the kind of people they have become. I praise my mind and the ability it has for independent thought and reason. RAmen!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• By the Earth that is Her Body...

...the Air that is Her Breath...

...the Fire that is Her bright Spirit...

...and the living Waters of Her Womb...

Blessed be the Goddess!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• To me everyday is a glorious day, I praise friends I have cultivated over the years, and even new ones. I wake up at 5 am every morning just so I do not miss those chirping birds before the sun comes out, the beauty in nature and in living in general, I do not want to miss a thing!

Answer by older at 12:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I praise God Almighty for this glorious day!! I praise Him for my wonderful hubby and son! I praise Him for two very happy years of marriage! I praise Him for the food in our kitchen, the clothes we have and the roof over our heads! He deserves all the Glory!!! Halleluyah!!!!!!!
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 5:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2010