I would like a new career and need some advice.

I have been working with children for the past 12 years and while I love it, I am burned out. I would like a new career but don't know what I want. I was hoping you could give me some suggestions. I love to work with people, but there are times I like to have some quiet time to get work done. I like doing desk/computer work but I also like to get up and go do things as well. I have my associate's degree and I am looking into getting my Bachelor's but I don't know what I what to do with my life! Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• social services?
    Anonymous

• How about working for an employment recruiting service or a receptionist. What is your degree in?
    Anonymous

• It's in Early Childhood Education.
    Anonymous

• Discovery Toys. You can work as much or as little as you want. You know what children need developmentally and what can help them achieve these goals. You can also go to school while you still work your Discovery Toys business. Sounds like educational toys is a wonderful fit for you.

Take Care,

Bethe'

discoverytoyslink.com.akbethesmith

Bethesmith

Answer by Bethesmith at 11:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Go to the library and check out a copy of What Color is My Parachute. You can also make an appoinment with a career counselor

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Passion Parties offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be your own boss as "women helping women"!!! I am ALWAYS looking for more consultants to add to our team and bring Passion back into relationships. The people I'm looking for have 3 main qualities: they are team players, self-motivated, and dependable. Most importantly, they are SERIOUS about building a business and making money. Luckily, they will also have more fun and get more satsifaction from this business than they ever imagined.

Contact me about getting YOUR business up and running. www.alwaysspicy.com or call 202-239-8048

Motivating woman Sisters Achieving Satisfaction Success and Independence in Entrepreneurship
    Passionrestored

Answer by Passionrestored at 8:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2010