What kind of service(s) could I offer out of my home?

Trying to think of ways to make money while I am staying at home. I already occassionally babysit for money and have 2 regular families. What other types of services do you think a person could do in thier home and other people would be interested in utilizing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Errands, babysitting, grocery shopping for the elderly/new moms/two income families, making and selling crafts, house cleaning, etc. There is a book called 101 home based businesses that might give you some more ideas.

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Home-Based-Businesses-Women-Revised/dp/0761516514

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Have you got any experience in bookkeeping? My neighbor makes good money cleaning/organizing people's houses. Do some crafts and sell them on ebay? I don't know. This question comes up on here a lot and I haven't seen the magic answer yet. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Hmm... laundry. Some people don't want to do their own laundry and will bring it to you :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Cool , thanks for the link Jeremysmommy!
    Anonymous

• Your welcome. I also wanted to invite you to join Mommy Movers and Shakers. We can help you decide what business might be best and how to go about legally opening up your own business.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• DO YOU HAVE OFFICE SKILLS? CLICK HERE

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• feel free to visit my website www.IdeastoWorkatHome.com
    also, if you want to look over this site as well for work at home jobs for ideas.. http://2d53f9n7jm3abym3yhifqa0o9f.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CAFEMOM
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 5:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2010