(Christians)Any mom that believes Jesus is our savior want to praise Jesus Christ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• you seem angry

Thank you Jesus for helping and guiding those that get angered quickly.
    Anonymous

• Yeah thank you Jesus for giving us copy cats, hypocrits, and whorship my way jerks. Thanks so much great you did huh?
    Anonymous

• Anon, you moron!!! I just wrote in another question that people don't go into Christian posts and make stupid comments. Thanks for making me look like an ass and give them a license to say rude things in posts about other religions!!!!

Anonymous

• I guess I missed something. why are calling someone a moron, anon? I don't care what the situation is you don't need to call anyone a moron. I am not sure how you can look like anything when you are anon so what question did you start?
    dealing47

Answer by dealing47 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I don't care this was already asked in a general post and it is annoying to see the same shitt over and over. They can post in the other one so some of us can answer important posts instead of making their own stupid self powered one.
    Anonymous

• what don't you care about? calling a person a name or getting upset over a question when you are anon?
    dealing47

Answer by dealing47 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I believe that your Jesus christ is not YOUR Jesus christ. He came for the Jews--even tho they rejected him--and he considered gentiles to be lower than dogs. I doubt that he even existed, beyond the extravagant mythology about him, but I know for certain that he did nothing praiseworthy or significant if he DID exist.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• LOL witchqueen, lets see if the poster in another post that says leave it says the same to you.

thanks you are going to make a GREAT point here on what is bashing to the Christian is ok
    Anonymous