:ow do you deal with the day or two following a visit with your long distance love?

I just returned from a week long visit with my SO. We had a great time as always. Each time we visit the few days following my return are very tense. He becomes sorta withdrawn and appears to be preoccupied. Questions on my part are taken as "doubts" about us and he ends up frustrated with me. He withdraws and I cry my eyes out trying to figure out what went wrong.It has started already and contact with me is minimal. He called 4 hours after I texted to say I was back at home. He was fishing but could have texted, Whwn we did talkN he was distant and no I love you when I said it first. I got an "I know you do". What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG..... I also have this prob. It sucks so bad. Do u feel that he loves u? Or do u feel like a fool for having feelings for him?
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 11:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2010