Does your husband/bf do this?

Ugh! I'm so annoyed. I'm pissed at my husband for something small, but important. Every time I'm mad, it goes like this.

"what's wrong"
"nothing"
"what's wrong"
"nothing, go do (whatever)"
"JUST TELL ME!"
"Fine, you blah, blah, blahblahblah"

"Errrr, give me a f**king break"
That's where he leaves and slams the door. I am NEVER allowed to be mad about anything! I'm mad today because it's a beautiful day, we had a great date last night and he suggested we take our kid to the park. Well I needed to be home by 4 ish to start dinner and he wanted to watch the baseball game until 3:30. That would've given my son about 5minutes to play at the park. So I took him while my husband was watching the game. He yelled at me that going to the park had to be on "my" time. So baseball trumps keeping our son on dinner schedule. Really? Do you realize how many games there are in a year. Does your husband get mad for you getting mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• He's lucky.If he were my husband, I would have went over, unplugged the tv from the wall and said, time to go.lol. But thats just me.
    We get into silly arguements sometimes too. Mostly over mine not telling me what is wrong with him when I clearly can tell something is wrong.That is what drives me crazy about him most. lol
    Just grind up a bug in his mashed potatoes for dinner tomorrow and you'll feel better..you might even smile sweetly at him , and he won't even know why,lol.
    Anonymous

• YUP!!!! MY df does the exact same thing. it does bother the hell out of me but he's still an amazing guy who loves me for me so i don't let it get to me too much.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Mine too Aliishott2! but, it's just so annoying! :) I'm pregnant too and the day started so great.. One of those days where you wake up and all is right with the world, but then he can't even just through you an "I'm sorry, I didn't know family time meant so much today". I didn't want to feel invalid today!
    Anonymous

• So he asked you whats wrong and you said nothing?
    So how is that his fault you don't tell him.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• LOL! Anon...Thanks! I needed to laugh and get my head back in the game!
    Anonymous

• gulfcoast. I tell him nothing, because when I tell him I am mad at HIM for whatever reason...he then yells at me for feeling that way. It happens everytime. So I try to let things go, pick my battles, but sometimes he demands whats wrong. I have to tell him and then I get yelled at for making him feel bad. Does that make more sense, or did you only read to the 2nd line?

Anonymous

• Oh ok, I understand. I figured I wasn't reading it right.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• The world won't end if dinner is late
    Anonymous

• i love when he does something to irritate me and then when i get mad im the crazy one haha...but actually the last time i got mad he apologized...n took blame for his rude actions made me rather happy with our relationship haha hope he keeps it up n i will do the same
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• mommy16! Yay! It does happen! Thank you!

Yes the world will not end if dinner is late, but that pushes back bathtime and bed time. My 17 month old isn't normally cool with that. He promises to sleep through the night, if I keep him on schedule. It will also not end if you lift your ass off the couch and miss a few innings of one in 854 baseball games this year to hang out with your family outside..like he said he wanted to do.

Anonymous