itchy belly

My belly started itching today. Mostly around my stretchmarks that I got from my last child. I already put lotion on it, but I was wondering if any of you moms had any other tips?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm using that vitamin E oil that's right next to the stretch mark lotion in the store. It's a little greasy, kind of a lighter version of baby oil. Stops the itch, though.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I do not miss those days. My entire body itched and the only thing that helped me was an oatmeal bath with milk in it (they make oatmeal body wash which works good too) and baby oil after the bath.
    Anonymous

• After you get out of the shower before you dry off, rub your self down with baby oil while your still wet. It soaks in better that a way. Thats what I had to do with every pregnancy. I also used Aveno lotion, its the best!!!
    missbritt22

Answer by missbritt22 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• well i started itching and it when on the hole time come to find out it was a sign a gallstones it got so bad i had to be put in the hosptail and and have my gallballer takin out and and aslo it caused me to get Pancreatitis with i will have to live with the rest of my life
    Anonymous

• well, I just started to get bumps and so I'm 99 percent sure its puppp, I had it with my first.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010