ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE FRIED DOUGH?!

i looked up online the directions and it only said i needed flour, salt, dry yeast, oil and water...i mixed the correct ingrediants and its been almost 2 hours now and the mix isnt dough like..its still kinda liquidy....

idk why its not working =(

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 9:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always just mixed flour,water and egg...slowly adding the water a little at a time and mixing until I have the consistancy that I'm looking for. Then deep fry it.
    Anonymous

• hmmm okay....so wait..just those 3 mixures (plus the yeast) ?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• You can either use frozen bread dough, or make homemade bread dough. If what you made is too liquidy, you didn't use enough flour.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• You can put the yeast in it if you want to, I never do. Try it both ways and see what works best.
    Now I want to go make donuts,LOL.
    Anonymous

• I cheat and use refrig. biscuit dough. I cut the biscuits in 1/2 or in 1/4 and fry, then roll in powder sugar, cinnamon sugar or dip in chocolate. Some mornings I will even stuff them with apple jelly (like a mini jelly donut)
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 11:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2010