The new 10 commandments!

While looking for something entirely different, I came across this, and thought it rather amusing!

I. I am your leader, Obama. When I and my minions are around, who needs God?

II. Obama, Pelosi and Reid must be exalted with carved images throughout the nation.

III. Prayer will be banned in public, but praise, song and poetry honoring Obama will be constant.

IV. Remember the Sabbath Day. Don't observe it, simply remember it.

V. Honor thy mother and thy father if they love Obama; otherwise, call child protection services and claim they’ve abused you.

VI. Thou shall not kill or abuse terrorists or criminals, but unborn babies may be killed right up to the moment of their birth.

VII. Thou shall marry anyone or any creature you wish with the full protection of Obama.

VIII. Thou shall steal from those who work and save and give such bounty to those who are slothful, irresponsible and non

29again

Asked by 29again at 10:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Libs hate having the truth right in front of their faces.

I'm a Christian.

Thanks, Lib women for loving the Ten Commandments so much, at least for today.

Your fake incredulity is duly noted, and not appreciated.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• IX. Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor, unless they refuse to accept Obama as their god and their leader.

X. You shall covet your neighbor's house. When Obama is done transforming America you will have it.

link to the whole article -- http://townhall.com/columnists/NathanTabor/2010/04/01/introducing_the_progressives_transformation_of_the_10_commandments?page=full
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• This is stupid and childish.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 10:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Aren't republicans too religious to make fun of the 10 commandments??
    Anonymous

• Alot of truth to that imo.Between some of Obama's policies and his character and the way some (SOME ladies lol) of his supporters have behaved.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Lame.
    Anonymous

• Isn't that blasphemous for you bible thumpers to do that? Or does it only work when it's not you being made fun of?
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorLOVE IT!!!!  Guess it's stupid & childish to have a sense of humor...

Anonymous

• Get a life!
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 10:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• That's right. I'm a bottomless soul void of all human emotions and the capacity to laugh at anything seemingly hilarious. Maybe it's more that even though I'm sick of Obama and what's going on in DC, I'm even more repulsed at the way people choose to be "proactive" about their lack of support of politicians. We get it, the majority of America doesn't approve of Obama, but making a mockery out of something that many hold sacred isn't funny to me.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 10:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2010