Do those Crest WhiteStrips really work? My teeth could really used whitening...they are yellow!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They did a great job for my teeth. I had some sensitivity issues at first while using them but I would say about half way through the pack (a months worth) my teeth started feeling fine. I finished the process about 2 months ago and my teeth still are no more sensitive than they were before I used them. Come to think of it, I better go get some more. (coffee addict.) lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Yes.. the new ones do anyway! If you go to the Crest website you can get a free sample in the mail.
    The new ones dont slide off your teeth and are thicker. Leave them on 30 min and brush your teeth after, wow. I was really surprised! If they werent $35 Id buy them!
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Yeah but if you have a cracked filling like I did, you could end up with some major dental issues. I used one them and the chemicals seeped into a cracked filling. I needed a root canal. I did not have pain like that before I used the strips. It was horrible. I'll just flaunt my yellow chompers until I can get them whitened professionally.
    Anonymous

• yes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• yes i love em..not to get bashed but i smoke cigarettes and weed which both make ur teeth look like death lol...and brushing em kinda kept my teeth white but once i started using the strips u cudnt even tell i smoked =]] *pearly whites*
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Yepp! They work wonders! However I always wear them for wayyy longer than they say to so I see results within like a day...but you aren't supposed to do that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• Kind of. They hurt, for one thing if you have sensitive teeth. Plus, if you continue your habits that made them yellow to begin with, then what's the point? I tried them, had minimal results, and will just deal with having yellowish teeth.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• yes, actual i got the cheaper version at walmart and the work just fine the only problem is if you have enamel decay at all it makes it show more, and you have to brush every day.. yes i know your suppose but i forgot once and my teeth we like a glowing yellow color.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• and yes if you have sensitive teeth it hurt, it use to hurt my gums
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• i use the rembrant 2 hour kit it works awesome!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2010