My daughter wont sleep in her room!!

My daughter has hardly EVER slept with us. So i know that is not why. But the past four days or so she has been FREAKING out about sleeping in her bed and begs to sleep in our bed or the couch. its so frustrating and i dont know why she is all of a sudden doing this. she has always gone to bed fairly easy. I dont know if she had a nightmare one night and thats why or if she just doesnt like the crib anymore. We have the things to turn it into a toddler bed so i am thinking i might try that. I feel horrible because she is in there freaking out but i had school work to do and she has GOT to go to sleep. i mean its 10:30! She is TWO?!? Opinions? Thoughts?? Why would she all of a sudden not want to sleep in there so badly?? I mean she FREAKS out.

MamaHardy2008

Asked by MamaHardy2008 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ask her why she's scared.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 11:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• I dont think she is scared- she talks a lot but not enough where she is telling me why. she just turned two two weeks ago. She yells "im stuck!" while she is in there yelling but that doesnt really mean she is "stuck" she has been using that lately to tell me that she is stuck in a way she cant get out or on top of something lol. She just yells no no no. i ask her why not but she just says no.
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2010

• try making her room speical ....painting it ...and putting a night light in will help alot! and of course ask her why she is scared nothing will hurt her.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2010