New pet, yes, no, maybe?

We are debating on getting a new dog/puppy, but I am looking for some input on breeds. We have an English Bulldog and a Great Dane, so I think the next one needs to be little. I am thinking small, furry and cuddly since this is going to mainly be my dog (that way my son gets back his Dane pup). The new dog will have to get along with other animals, children and general household chaos, so anyone have some suggestions on what breeds I should check into?

mom-2-4boys

Asked by mom-2-4boys at 11:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I loved my pugs and I love the breed. I am shopping for one now. I would suggest you read about the breed. Meet a few dogs and get to know them Then go to a breeder. Seriously a breeder is the way to go. I got my second pug from a not so wonderful breeder and she was a mess.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2010