Have a temp and late for my period

Here is the thing when I was pregnant with dd I had a temp early in the pregnancy but I did not know I was pregnant until I was 13 weeks pregnant, I felt fine the hole time I was pregnant. But now I am three days late for my period and I took a pregnancy test Thrusday but it came out neg, I am hot and I took my temp and it is reaching 100 and still climbing. I did this with dd my temp got as high as 105 and then go down for about an hour. Any advice would be great and please no bashing. I do have months that I will have a 28 day cycle and then go for a 30 to 32 day cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i would wait a bit and test again if still no period it could still be to soon or just go to the doc and get a blood test if posible!! good luck momma
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2010