I have been following the quakes and clean up and am wondering...

Do you have an emergency kit ready for your family? One of the things people have said is that they cannot go back into their homes during the aftershocks. Do you have a tent that you can LIVE in temporarily while this is happening to you? What else do you have in your kit? I am still working on mine. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• We each have a back pack that has water and power bars, a light change of clothing, flash light and extra batteries. There is also one separate for our animals that has their food and water. We keep the cat carrier and dog leash by the front door along with the bags.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• OP: THANK YOU!!! I hadn't thought of one for the pets!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• no and I live in California.. however where I live is the best place to be when a major earthquake hits. The Central part of California between Sacramento and Fresno
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes. We call it the GOD kit....Get Outta Dodge... We keep it on a shelf in the garage..right by the rear of the vehicle. We also have a 5th wheel that is ready to hook up and roll.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• We have food, water, tissue, matches, quick starting fire starter, tent, flashlights, ect... and CASH.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2010