Christians, what plan did Jesus make for you?

I have had some problems lately. They seem to be falling into place. Things work out in the end.

God sure knows what He is doing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God let one car deal fall through to give us a better opportunity. We would have been struggling to make those payments and not we are paying 50% of that it's only $200 something a month and a great car for us to be safe in. Also we had bee's in our home and no one got stung. Praise God!
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• ...now, i am not Christian, but doesn't the whole idea of a Godly plan kinda interfere with free will?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I don't know :) maybe. Who cares,

I had a personal problem going on and wasn't sure how I was going to get everything done that was going to be needed and all of a sudden things fell in place and I found avenues to make one problem work out so I can continue with my goals. I have my free will to not do the things and not take advantage of the opportunities that have been laid at my feet.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• 1st poster... nope.

OP: Love it when we submit to Him and obey and things just fall into place! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Shane, according to you I do not submit to him and my life has always fallen into place.

Answer by older at 12:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• why do you always have start an argument olders? Can't you just let it end with peace? You got a personal beef with her, take it up with her in private messages not on my question that was nothing but asking for other stories of joys
    Anonymous

• I don't believe in Predestination, Here's why:
    This concept would mean that, prior to creating angels or earthling man, God exercised his powers of foreknowledge and foresaw and foreknew all that would result from such creation, including the rebellion of one of his spirit sons, the subsequent rebellion of the first human pair in Eden (Ge 3:1-6; Joh 8:44), and all the bad consequences of such rebellion down to and beyond this present day. This would necessarily mean that all the wickedness that history has recorded (the crime and immorality, oppression and resultant suffering, lying and hypocrisy, false worship and idolatry) once existed, before creation’s beginning, only in the mind of God, in the form of his foreknowledge of the future in all of its minutest details.
    CONT...
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Also at Genesis 11:5-8 God is described as directing his attention earthward, surveying the situation at Babel, and, at that time, determining the action to be taken to break up the unrighteous project there. After wickedness developed at Sodom and Gomorrah, Jehovah advised Abraham of his decision to investigate (by means of his angels) to “see whether they act altogether according to the outcry over it that has come to me, and, if not, I can get to know it.” (Ge 18:20-22; 19:1) God spoke of ‘becoming acquainted with Abraham,’ and after Abraham went to the point of attempting to sacrifice Isaac, Jehovah said, “For now I do know that you are God-fearing in that you have not withheld your son, your only one, from me.”—Ge 18:19; 22:11, 12; compare Ne 9:7, 8; Ga 4:9.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• if you don't beleive Jesus has a plan for you, this question wasn't for you
    Anonymous

• OK,If God used his power to know that Adam would sin and see all the suffering we go though and still go ahead doesn't that make God responsible for all the pain and suffering and what about saying that "Everyone who puts Faith in his son will have everlasting life" when in reality not everyone could even if they tried because they don't have Free Will, how can you hold out life to someone you "know" is destined to die? that's cruel.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2010