What would you pay for a decent table, 6 chairs and 4 counter stools?

After taxes I paid $3100.00 is this a good deal? I don't shop for furniture very often and I just bought this. I'm struggling with buyers remorse right now. I know it depends on brand and how big the table is and all of that but just generally speaking, good deal or not so good? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, depends on how large the table is, if it is made from solid wood, if it has a veneer coating, if it was handmade, if it is very ornate, etc. If you feel you paid a lot for it then send it back and keep on looking. Do you have a photo?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Also, I have until Wednesday to change my mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I think you over paid a little but like you said it depends on brand and size. But since you have until wednesday what I would do is go to a couple other furniture stores and see what the prices are for items similar to what you bought. Good luck.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 12:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• You over paid by a lot. I saw a table that seats 7 brand new for $245.00 and its pretty cute too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I bought it and love it. It's a solid table, 6 chairs, has a leaf. the chairs are all leather. I don't care if I overpaid for it I will have it for years.
    Anonymous