are they're any real work at home jobs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I haven't found any legitimate work at home jobs, but I have found legitimate home business opportunities. They all require some start up costs which range from $10 - $500. I do PrePaid Legal which has been very good for me.

There are several out there, just be careful because there are A LOT of scams out there as well. If you would like info on what I do please message me. Good luck!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• yes there are but it takes dedication to make money don't expect to make money without putting time and energy.....I sell AVON and have seen both sides.....if I dedicate my time and energy I see the money but when I don't I don't see any so its up to you to make it there is no job outhere that will just hand you the money for doing nothing. have questions contact me or visit my website and see for yourself at www.youravon.com/agonzalez5282
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 4:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• There sure is :-). Remember with Work at Home Jobs you will have to go through an interview/application process just as a job outside the home. Basically because you are still working for someone else and still an "employee". Go to www.WAHM.com/Forum and look in the telecommuting folder for some good leads.
    I have a home business so I am my own boss and have more flexibility with hours and greater income.

Good Luck :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I work at home filling out offers and surveys free to join and i can show you proof and you can make it steady incaome :) if intrested message me :) i can get you started asap
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 10:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes, there are some real ones out there. Never pay for a "job", and never give out your credit card information to anyone unless you are 100% possitive it's a legit company (Avon, etc). I have some free jobs listed at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Scentsy is a real work at home job.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes! Tons! Here is a HUGE list of JOBS that people are hired to from home. click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Hi I just wanted to share. I currently work from home and love it lots. It can happen. you have to set your mind to achieving goals but can be done. Check out http://www.internetceomoms.com/westfamily fill out short form and I will personally call you in 24-48 hours to give you info on company! CANT wait to hear from you!
    ----JESSICA
    texasmommy1216

Answer by texasmommy1216 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2010