i want a real work at home job. Do they exist

Brittneyp24

Asked by Brittneyp24 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yeah if you want to get screwed or you're a billionaire.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• There are professions that allow you to work from home but it requires schooling and training.

www.uscareerinstitute.com
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I haven't found any legitimate work at home jobs, but I have found legitimate home business opportunities. They all require some start up costs which range from $10 - $500. I do PrePaid Legal which has been very good for me.

There are several out there, just be careful because there are A LOT of scams out there as well. If you would like info on what I do please message me. Good luck!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• yes there is but it takes dedication to make your buisness grow if you expect to make money right off the bat without putting time and energy you will not make it. I know because I sell Avon and have seen both sides....I make money when I dedicate myhself to it and when I don't nothing happends so its all up to you.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 4:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Good Morning girl :-)
    There ARE options out there. Don't listen to all those who tell you otherwise. It's usually because they tried something and it didn't personally work for them. You can go to www.WAHM.com/Forum and there is a telecommuting folder that always has great leads on it. You can also post questions on there about ones you find to see what others exp has been with a particuar company. I have a home business but I do know that there are jobs out there as well. They are harder to find and you have to go through the interview/application process but they are out there!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I work at home filling out offers and surveys free to join and i can show you proof and you can make it steady incaome :) if intrested message me :) i can get you started asap
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 10:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes, there are some real ones out there. Never pay for a "job", and never give out your credit card information to anyone unless you are 100% possitive it's a legit company (Avon, etc). I have some free jobs listed at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is my job from home. I've made great money...and it's really fun and easy. I'm happy to help with any questions!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Mary Jacobs is an idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2010