Should I have more kids?

I'm curious because of my hubby and his mos. He's a Cavalry Scout, search & distroy. ATM he's trying to get on the Afghanistan deployment next year. We do have two kids already but have agreed that we want more. Another thing we have agreed upon is that I would be a SAHM.

If you are still unsure of what Cav Scouts do, they go looking for the enemy. If you would like or need more information, feel free to message me.

x2startermom

Asked by x2startermom at 12:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• personaly... id wouldnt. is two not hard enough to manage by yourself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• My DH doesn't have a dangerous job but just in case something were to happen we only have 2 children because that's all he feels can he care for if something were to happen to me and vice versa. Also, need a big bank roll to stay at home and have a lot of children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• If he wants more kids why is he trying to leave. Whats the point of having more children and hen leaving? I wouldn't do it but thats because I dont want to raise children by myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• it all depends on how much you can handle. Children can be a lot of work . for just one person to handle. my brother's ex girlfriend has two kids by herself. no husbands. (not my brother's kids either) and she saids that she's glad she only has two kids ,she saids she'd go nuts if she had more. she's happy with the two she already has.;0
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2010